2008年11月2日日曜日

Hot Chicks

Sometimes, all the deep stuff can get to be a little too much so here's something different. Here's a list of some chicks I think are fantastic.


8.) Elisha Cuthbert

So this is Elisha Cuthbert. She was in a pretty good movie called The Girl Next Door. She got my attention.

7.) Katherine Heigl

She was in Knocked Up. Fantastic.

6.) Gillian Anderson

Any nerd loves this girl. The X-Files was one of the best shows ever and it's also great to see her in the series as well.

5.) Elizabeth Hurley

She's getting to be a little older now but I've liked her for a long time. She probably looks her best in Bedazzled even though that movie sucked.

4.) Angelina Jolie

I probably don't like her as much as everyone else but I do like her. She's a little crazy but also really caring...basically a philanthropist. A hot philanthropist.

3.) Scarlett Johansson

After Lost in Translation, I was basically in love. I want to meet her in person.

2.) Dagmara Dominiczyk

I don't know why she's not more famous. She was Mercedes in the most recent The Count of Monte Cristo. She looks amazing in the movie. This picture doesn't do her justice.

1.) Monica Bellucci




When I saw the second Matrix, I was basically taken aback. I had never been taken aback before in a movie before because of a woman. I never really liked celebrities that much anyway. She played the Frenchman's Wife. Fantastic. She was also Mary in the Passion. Mel Gibson said that the crew tried so hard to make her ugly for the movie but it proved to be extremely difficult. It's going to take someone really special (who I've never seen) to replace this number one pick.

0 件のコメント: